Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Demi Downer

"You can't always get what you want." -The Rolling Stones, singing about one of life's hardest lessons.

Demi Lovato is coming to the Energy Solutions Arena on July 12th. Unfortunately, I have a show that night. :/ I mean...I'm excited about the show and everything (COME), but...it's Demi!
You never really can fix a heart.
I know what you're thinking: "WTF, isn't she a Disney starlet?" Well, she used to be. But she's almost 20 now and has gone through a lot. After being treated for cutting, an eating disorder, and bipolarity, D grew stronger and released the appropriately titled smash album "Unbroken."

Hot Chelle Rae and Owl City too. FML.

I can look forward to Ms. Lovato judging on the X Factor in the fall, but right now, I'm still pretty disappointed. To console myself, I watched her recent gig on Good Morning America. I'm a true Lovatic! Are you?

-Jakey

No comments:

Post a Comment