Tuesday, July 31, 2012

PTA: A OK

There are so many new music videos lately! It's a little hard to keep up, but it's a good problem to have, cuz music videos are fun to me. Luckily for you, dear reader, I'm Jake Kelly and I keep up with these kind of things pretty well because of that. :)

Pound it!
Anyway, the "PTA" that I referred to in the title of this post is (in case you couldn't tell from the above picture) "Pound the Alarm," the current single by Nicki Minaj. I'm quite pleased that this song has been selected to be a single, as it is one of my favorite songs by Nicki. Its music video came out today. Have a look-see!


This music video is pretty similar to that of "Starships." Perhaps this is appropriate, because the two songs are pretty similar as well. This time, the exotic location is Minaj's homeland, Trinidad. I feel that while the video fits the song nicely, I would've liked more choreography and perhaps a story as well. It was very colorful visually and the party scenes were very fun though.

What do YOU think?

-Jakey Bo Bakey

No comments:

Post a Comment