Sunday, July 29, 2012

Song & Dance

Hello, all!

I'd like to share with you guys some projects that I've been up to lately. They come, with love, in the form of video. Here we go!

I auditioned for the new E! series, Opening Act, with this first video. For it, I chose to sing "My Girl" by The Temptations. I like to think of it as motown with a Broadway twist.


The next video is from my silver (intermediate) standard (international) ballroom class at Utah Valley University. This dance is called the foxtrot. The rhythm has a lot of interesting variation, which I can definitely appreciate.


Lastly, I'd like to share a video of myself singing the National Anthem. It serves as my audition to sing said song at a Utah Jazz basketball game. They asked to keep it simple, in order to properly honor the country, so I tried to keep that in mind.


Let me know what you think. Comment, subscribe, or just leave me some good karma. Love you all! <3

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment