Saturday, November 10, 2012

Triple Threat

That's right, I've got a trifecta of music videos for you today- and all from fabulous blondes to boot.

First up is "Your Body," by Christina Aguilera.



I kinda like it. It's sexy with a twist. I also like how she's embracing her new-found curves. :)

Next up is "Try," by Pink (or P!nk if you fancy).


This is different for her. The dancing is amazing. And the visuals seem to be deeply symbolic.

The last offering I have for you tonight is "Die Young," by Kesha (or Ke$ha if you fancy).


Released just the other day, this video features Ke$ha as the leader of a fictitious cult wreaking havoc on a small Mexican village. She would sneak south of the border to raise a little hell. Too bad she and her comrades got caught in the end.

Do you like these vids, my pretties?

-J@ke

No comments:

Post a Comment