Wednesday, August 8, 2012

An Award? For Moi?

The ever sweet and hilarious Nikole at Stubborn Delight has nominated me for an award. This post is acting as my acceptance of such. Thanks Kolie!

I'd like to thank the academy...
To accept this fun award you must follow the rules below:
1)  Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2)  Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you MUST create 11 questions of  your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award, which brings me to rule 3.
3)  Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4)  Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5)  Absolutely NO tag backs.
6)  Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

Here we go!

11 Things About Me-
1. I'm half vegetarian. No red meat for me!
2. I hate math. :(
3. I'm secretly addicted to Downton Abbey.
4. I'm only 24, but I've lived in 4 different decades. (Think about it.)
5. I used to hate shopping, but now, I actually kinda like it.
6. The like the feel of long hair better, but I think I look better with short hair.
7. I don't believe in guilty pleasures. Just pleasures.
8. I'm getting my bachelors in December. (So excited!)
9. I believe in marriage equality.
10. I consider myself to be agnostic.
11. I've never tasted alcohol that I actually liked.

My Answers to Nikole's Questions-
1.What do you get addicted to more: books, movies, or tv shows? TV shows, cuz once I get hooked in, I feel like I have to follow them regularly.
2. What's your favorite animal? Dolphins! They're really smart and can do sweet tricks. :)
3. Would your prefer dinner and a movie, or something ca-razy for a date night? Depends on my mood, but is it cheating to say dinner and a movie, then clubbing? haha
4. What is your favorite restaurant? Lately, it's La Jolla Groves. Inventive AND delicious!
5. If you could get a random birthday present from anyone in the world, who would give it and what would it be? L.A. Reid giving me a record contract.
6. What can you NOT leave home without? My wallet, keys, and phone.
7. Where do you wished you lived? L.A. or New York. I'm leaning toward L.A. right now.
8. What do you do when you are just unbearably bored? Why...blog, of course! ;)
9. What's your favorite boy's name? Girl's? Boy: Aiden. Girl: Jade.
10. If you could afford anything in the world, what would you buy? A Hollywood studio.
11. What is your favorite color? Green, because it's vibrant and expressive.

Questions for My 11 Bloggers-
1. What is your favorite band?
2. Who is your favorite singer?
3. What is the first music video you ever remember seeing?
4. Do you sing?
5. What is your least favorite musical genre?
6. Do you play an instrument?
7. What is your favorite song?
8. If you could go to any concert in the world, what would it be?
9. If you could have one talent without putting forth any effort, what would it be?
10. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
11. If you could trade lives with anyone in the world, who would it be?

The 11 Bloggers I'm Tagging-
1. Missy at Misfit Librarian
2. Jon at Rubber Duck Activist
3. Christina at Create With Christina
4. Joe at The Boy Next Door
5. Donna at Happy Valley Kellys
6. Bradley Stern at MuuMuse
7. Nyrie at Life's Little Blessings
8. Nyrie at Old Brazil
9. Trent at Pink Is the New Blog
10. Kate at Kate and Neil's Awesome Blog
11. Amy at Chris & Amy ...But Mostly Amy

That was fun. It's nice to do something different every once in a while. Have a rockin' day.

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment