Friday, August 31, 2012

Taylor Swift Makes Her Feelings Very Clear

"We are never ever ever ever getting back together." -We get it, Taylor.

On Taylor Swift's frank new single, the verbosely titled "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," she (yet again) tells a boy off. Shocker.

Watch your back.
This is the most pop I've ever heard her. And I kind of like it. :)

Here's the lyric video, which is actually kinda cute in its own way:


A music video should be out soon, and I'll post it here.

Anyway, this song is from her upcoming album "Red," which is due on October 22nd. I'm not the biggest T-Swizzle fan, so I probably won't be buying it; but I thought I'd mention it, in case any of you guys were.

Anyway, have a great Friday! :D

-Jake

P.S.- Here's the official music video:

Kinda cute, kinda weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment