Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Material from Ellie Goulding

That's right, Ellie Goulding has a new album coming out in October! It is to be titled "Halcyon" (yeah...I don't know either). The singer has recently released the album's first single, entitled "Anything Could Happen."

I whip my hair back and forth...
This song is like an acoustic song had a baby with a techno song, which is true to form for Ellie. I like the lyrics- they're very poetic. My only criticism is that they're a bit too repetitive, particularly the line "anything could happen."


Above is its official lyric video. All of the photos in it were submitted by fans via Instagram. I think this is a great way to involve fans.

So what do you think of this song? And are you excited for her album? Comment below!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment