Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nicki Minaj & House Guests Unveil New Music Video

"I'm Santa Claus to these hos without a reindeer." -Nicki Minaj, cutting down her competition through the medium of rap.

You not a believer?
Just a few days ago, Nicki Minaj released the music video for "I Am Your Leader." In it, she teams up with Rick Ross and Cam'ron (who are both featured in the song) to have a house party of sorts. Check it out below!


I like it. It's colorful, but still badass, which works pretty well for the song. There's not really a story; but Nicki's really entertaining to watch anyway, don't you think?

-Jakey

P.S.- It remains to be seen whether this song will be released as a single. As I've said before, I don't care for the song too much. That being said, I do appreciate the bravery of releasing a music video for a non-single track from a promotional standpoint: it's reminiscent of Beyoncé in her heyday. :)

Update: NM also recently made an appearance in this music video with Waka Flocka Flame, Tyga, and Flo Rida-

Bump 'n Grind

P.P.S.- Aaaaand this:

Do you think maybe they love strippers?

No comments:

Post a Comment